Monday, August 10, 2009

Sewing with Jenean!

Yeaaaah!!!!

I couldn't contain myself any longer! But now that that's out of the way sorry...
I know it's been a week and a half! I've been hit hard by summers last hurrah! You know all the things that "have" to be done before school starts again :)
Oh well :D I'm sewing again!

And not just any sewing.

Check out what came in the mail to me... oh... about a week and a half ago!

I'm sewing for Jenean Morrison!!

Not just with her fabric but for her!!! I'm so stoked! Thus the excited screaming you heard in my typing earlier :D

I'm not showing you the projects yet but I've already finished a couple of things :) and seriously I can't stop smiling about it!

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I'm working with fabric that looks like this!


I love them all though! I so excited about the projects I'm working on!
I'll be sharing more soon but for now I'll give you one more look at Jenean Morrison's so pretty fabrics!

Hehe! I was just looking at these and getting ready to comment on the fireworks fabric that I'm working with and realized it didn't make it into the pic! Oops!
It's a little busy right now becoming something beautiful!

So stay tuned there will be fireworks!


2 comments:

  1. I would feel as happy as you if I too had those fabrics to create with. They are delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those fabrics. I would be pretty excited to work with those too!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some happy thoughts~