Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Hello My Friends!

Oh what a lovely hiatus! Sorry I didn't warn you! Truthfully I didn't even warn myself :) but I do have a short story to tell you!


Poor homeless things. They need a sign "will work for space"
I've lost my sewing room :( sad I know but it's for a good cause. We've got 2 Sister missionaries living in our basement now and 2 sewing machines living in the dining room! We're working on finding the sewing machines a new home but no good ideas yet. On the plus side the sewing machines are much more accessible! I can't say the same for the dining room table :) hehe! At least I know my husband loves me!




A little fabric love. Vintage Groove by Carolee McMullin for AdornIt!





But as always I'm working on lots of projects!

With St. Patty's day around the corner who knows what could happen!








2 comments:

  1. glad you're back hilly! sounds like things are as crazy as ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice to see you pop back up in my reader!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some happy thoughts~