Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Smoke and mirrors

May I just say. Things are far busier than they appear :D
Yes it's all tricks I play. Smoke and mirrors to make you think I'm slacking off but no. :D

Hehe, in any case I have lots going on, sewing and not!

I have a tutorial I'm getting ready to put up, my very first pattern (not the giraffe) is ready to go and for sale in a couple places (makes me smile:) )
I also have another pattern getting ready to be finished this month (possibly the giraffe... cross your fingers) if I can get my scanner to work right, ugh.
And I finished my swap projects! Yay!
Here's a backwards peak at my Urban Home Goods swap stuff that I'm sending... a few days late. But I'm pretty sure she'll still want them :D I'll post more pics tomorrow after I have some sunshine and I mail them!
And I can start attacking even more projects... do you ever dream of getting your sewing table completely clear of projects? Not just so it feels clean but so you can start fresh again! I love a clear table and right now mine is anything but that.

Happy dreams.



2 comments:

  1. So excited for your pattern to be published!! Keeping busy is good, but just make sure you take time to breathe or it will get to be too much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are amazing!!! I love, love, love the apron pattern and it doesn't have anything at all to do with your beautiful model... nope, It's pretty all on its own. Jealous of your mailbox... you ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some happy thoughts~