Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A Happy Quilt!



When I posted a couple weeks ago I was looking over my blog and checkin things out and I realized way back when I posted this I never followed up with the full amazing details!
I feel a little bad *insert blush* because my partner was the most amazing partner ever!
Just look at all the fabulous stuff in there! Her name is Kristina Wilberg and her site is Sew Domestic go visit her and tell her I sent you! She is fabulous! She's already finished Doll Quilt Swap 11 And a ton of other swaps and things... Check out her summer post. Whew!

Here's some of the things in her amazing packet of sewing love that she sent me!
Check out the stack of awesome kitschy prints They're spoon flower cuteness and I just used a little of the mushroom print and the foresty print for a little name tag, that's more adorable than my now twelve year old daughter deserves :) but she loves it and so do I!

This is the awesome pieced back! Love the hedgies!

I think we all want to be Kristina now don't we :) or atleast her partner!

By the way the "happy" wall hanging has been in my sewing room for awhile now and I LOVE IT!



2 comments:

  1. so...you're not updating this blog...which one ARE you updating? I'm going to have to do some snooping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the quilt is still beautiful!!! you're so talented.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some happy thoughts~